How can a law firm optimise its finances to minimise cost while providing the financial flexibility that is required going forwards into the future?
For this session we envisage that the questions might include:
- What are the main options for financing a law firm?
- What are the issues when deciding your financing strategy?
- How does a law firm's structure impact on its ability to raise finance?
- When does it make sense to seek loans for PII, tax and VAT?
- How should one use partner loans and other personal finance?
- What types of litigation situation suits cost account funding?
- How should one manage the firm's working capital requirements?
- What is the best way to project manage capital expenditure?
- Who is best placed to advise your firm on finance?
A panel will take questions from the host and the attendees. Surveys and live polls will ensure that the speakers cover the aspects that the attendees deem most important.
The webinar will provide clear steps towards optimising the finances of your firm.
Host and panel
Our speakers are Becci Wicks, Dave Newberry and Jack Etherton from Lloyds Bank, Ian Johnson from Hazlewoods and Matt Gwynne, who has spent many years with the specialist legal sector lender SpectraLegal.
The webinar will be hosted by Andy Poole, a partner at Armstrong Watson.
Register here: How to finance your future success
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.