Webinar – Thursday, 17 November 2022
What creates value in a law firm, going forwards into the future?
For this session on valuations, we envisage that the questions might include:
- what are the three normal methods of valuing a law firm?
- how are the 'multiples' used in valuations changing?
- what about firms that have ceased trading?
- why is a firm such as Ellis Whittam so valuable?
- which areas of law are seen as more valuable, why?
- how are the consolidators affecting valuations?
- how is the consultancy/platform model affecting valuations?
- what do typical deal structures look like?
A panel will take questions from the host and the attendees. Surveys and live polls will ensure that the speakers cover the aspects that the attendees deem most important.
The webinar will provide clear steps towards making your own firm more valuable in the future.
Register here: What is my law firm worth now and in the future?.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.