How can a law firm generate leads, convert those leads, and keep measuring and improving the whole process, without having to invest too much time and money?
For this session we envisage that the questions might include:
- Before investing in 'lead generation', what are the leads that any law firm can generate, free of charge?
- What is the fastest way to provide 'social proof' that your firm is the one to instruct?
- How do key account plans work?
- How do successful law firms cross-sell effectively?
- What is the right balance between letting a 'rain-maker' stand out, and having more of a team ethos?
- What are the golden rules when dealing with referrals?
- After the initial burst of enthusiasm, the data on CRM systems often becomes out of date. What is the key to getting CRM to work well?
- What is the best way to measure marketing and business development activities?
- To what extent can marketing and business development be outsourced?
A panel will take questions from the host and the attendees. Surveys and live polls will ensure that the speakers cover the aspects that the attendees deem most important.
The webinar will provide clear steps towards optimising the marketing and business development activities of your firm.
Host and panel
Our speakers are Lara Squires of Consortium, Ben Trott of Marketing Lawyers, Alex Barr of Third Bounce, and Jen Dickson who is Head of Marketing at Shieldpay and will bring insights from the world of fintechs.
The webinar will be hosted by Andy Poole, a partner at Armstrong Watson.
Register here: Generating and converting instructions for law firms
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.